What's new

Upgraded to the iphone 15 pro & desperately need help.

Jimbr

Reaction score
Having just upgraded to the iphone 15 pro from an ancient iphone 4s i obviously need to move all the important stuff, such as contacts & music, from the old to the new.

However wherever i’ve looked i can’t find any info on how to do it…so, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Having just upgraded to the iphone 15 pro from an ancient iphone 4s i obviously need to move all the important stuff, such as contacts & music, from the old to the new.

However wherever i’ve looked i can’t find any info on how to do it…so, any help would be gratefully appreciated.
If you have not already done so, you need to back your old iPhone up to iCloud. This done, you can restart the new phone and restore it from the backup.

If you have not already done so, you need to back your old iPhone up to iCloud. This done, you can restart the new phone and restore it from the backup.
I’m most grateful for your speedy reply.

Thankfully, now i’ve managed to move my contacts from iCloud & also the few albums ive brought from iTunes, its all the many many albums of my own iphone 4s i need to move.