What's new

Upgrade & Pre-Order

gymangel812

Reaction score
Did those of you who used an upgrade to get the phone, was there a $100 discount? I though with new every 2, you get the 2 year price + $100 off? I just got the 2 year new contract price ($199).

I believe I read that there was no other discount with this phone. So no additional $50 or $100 discount.

They got rid of that rebate of phones over 150(this was effective about a week and a half ago I believe)

Apple.com doesnt give you the extra new every two discount on top of the promotional price. Verizon.com DOES. I got an extra $50 off my iphone purchase on top of the promotional pricing.

16gb iphone for $149

Apple.com doesnt give you the extra new every two discount on top of the promotional price. Verizon.com DOES. I got an extra $50 off my iphone purchase on top of the promotional pricing.

16gb iphone for $149
I did order through verizon.com... guess i'll give them a call.

Doing a little research, I found that the "new every two" discount ended on January 16th. However, many people who were long-time customers were "grandfathered" in, and got the discount. HOWEVER, it could only be applied to the main phone on the account.

Doing a little research, I found that the "new every two" discount ended on January 16th. However, many people who were long-time customers were "grandfathered" in, and got the discount. HOWEVER, it could only be applied to the main phone on the account.
I thought I had read that for people who got a new phone after Jan 16, they would not be included in the new every 2 anymore. if you had NE2 before this, you would still get it until you renewed.

I got a $100 discount on top of the promotional price.. I got my 16 gig for $100

I thought I had read that for people who got a new phone after Jan 16, they would not be included in the new every 2 anymore. if you had NE2 before this, you would still get it until you renewed.
That's true, but a discount only on the main line's number. I ordered the phone for my number, but since my wife's phone is the main line, I didn't qualify. Sucks.

Back