update from pod2g (A5 Jailbreak)

Gregoris

Well-Known Member
Staff member
How could pod2g have an untethered 4S and dev teams still haven't released tools to achieve this at home ?

The exploit I used to inject the untethering files to the 4S relies on having a developer account, and can't be released publicly.
It's the same reason why @MuscleNerd has an iPad 2 tethered jailbreak but couldn't distribute it.
So, we need to find a distributable exploit to remount the system partition read/write and to set Corona files at the correct places.

Why A4 version of Corona was easier to release ?

Because a tethered jailbreak is a good way to install Corona!

Why don't you do a tethered jailbreak then ?

A tethered jailbreak also relies on an exploitable vulnerability that we still haven't found yet !

pod2g, release this stuff quick, [your insult here], I've waited enough now.

If I could, I would !


Posted by
pod2g at 10:00 AM


pod2g's iOS blog
 
it happens.. complications that delay release but I dont think its pod2g's fault.

I bet if there was a "hate" button people would be pressing it now lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top