What's new

Unlocked cannot use data

Well that was a full circle for nothing :p

Well if you're still looking to jailbreak your device, I can assist on the software UI portion of it via Teamviewer as I've done for several other users in the past. There was an issue on an earlier version of the package which @ih8sn0w should have fixed, where the timer for the untethered package was too short or too long, and would pose a problem for older devices because of the lack of hardware.

willerz2 is there more to it then what I did do? I ran redsn0w and it seems to have worked i have cydia and when i reboot phone cydia and everything keeps working without a tethered boot.

If you don't need to tethered boot and everything is working properly, then you have an old bootrom 3GS, which can be untethered on any and all iOS's without any additional/special steps or packages, which is a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk Pro

when booting this shouldn't i see the pineapple logo it boots normal but everything seems to work and cydia works.

The pineapple logo is only during the RedSn0w process. Unless you change your bootlogo, it will always show up as the Apple logo.