What's new

ultra thin review

pdiphone

Reaction score
I finally received my Ultra-Thin in Soul Black (Pastel Series) that I bought last week from http://cretouch.com/index.php. It came in one of those typical SGP store packaging. First of all, the case was real easy to place it onto the iPhone 4. It’s one of those snap on types that fits right on. It’s tight-fitting so I am not too worried about the case coming out of the case. You have to put some pressure on the ends to take the case off. This adds to the entire coverage/protection of the phone in every angle. Also the packaging comes with the Apple logo cut-out protection kit which I found it be useful because the Ultra-Thin cases have a round cut-out on the back of its case. This prevents from scratching the Apple logo. I also found the individual cut-out buttons on the sides for the camera, volume, and vibrations big enough to press the buttons easily. As for the bottom, the case is wide enough for the extra opening for third party cables. That’s a plus for me. However, I do have to say that this case is fingerprint magnet. It’s really glossy, but I think I could get used to that after sometime. So far, it’s been my second day of usage so I still need more time to speculate this case. This is it for now on my Ultra-thin pastel black.

Hi,
This is really great information you have shared with us about ultra thin review. Hope u will share more in future.