What's new

Twitter / Facebook combo?

mrfizzed

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am new to the forums. Anyway I am looking for an app that could hopefully accompolish the following:

Intergrate facebook and twitter
allow me to post to one or both

Allow multiple twitter accounts

Maybe most importantly give me one feed that combines twitter and facebook feeds into one feed so i only have to read once

Tweetdeck on android does this nativelly but the tweetdeck on ios does not allow this feature. Anyone know of anything close or that would accompolish this?

I like the official apps for each and keep em separate but I do use the aim app sometimes when I want to make one post to kill all the birds so to speak. I think it does have feeds for both but not sure I would recommend the AIM app unless you already use AIM. I bet you would get better and quicker responses if you just put it out on twitter and facebook tbh.

Hi, i'm not sure if this is entirely what you are after, but Seesmic might be something you can have a look at.

Check for Tweetdeck.

Oops sorry see you have tried that one. Let me see if I can find anything else.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Greetings,

I am new to the forums. Anyway I am looking for an app that could hopefully accompolish the following:

Intergrate facebook and twitter
allow me to post to one or both

Allow multiple twitter accounts

Maybe most importantly give me one feed that combines twitter and facebook feeds into one feed so i only have to read once

Tweetdeck on android does this nativelly but the tweetdeck on ios does not allow this feature. Anyone know of anything close or that would accompolish this?

i read somewhere cant recall where not but they mention tweetdeck on iOS geting an overahaul and claimed it would be even better then on Android