What's new

trouble with the video

ichris

Reaction score
ok i been all morning trying to learn how to make a movie in full screen 720p hd, and its not working for me, i have pixelpipe and that just takes forever for the movie to upload and once it did it wasnt in full screen or hd, can some one like show me how to do it, or tell me how you guys are doing it, i wanna be able to shoot a video and then post it on youtube right after. thanks chris

The files are way too big to upload from your phone 1.5MB/Second. It must be reduced by using the built in method or synced to your pc then uploaded to YouTube.

but when i sync it to my pc its going where? im not to good with computers and all sorry for asking so many questions. and i dont have my own itunes cause my laptop broke and im using my brothers so i dont wanna lose anything by syncing with his itunes.

It's going to show up in "my videos" I believe... But I don't know how easy it's going to be to sync to another computer like that.

Install the app 720tube from AppStore.
Although as stated you need to be prepared to wait ages for the upload. I uploaded a 4min video around 115mb in 15mins....

ok, i got how to upload it to hd but how do i get the full screen?

I've been uploading it to Pixelpipe and yes it does upload to HD (I'm glad you figured that out). But when you say "Full Screen" do you mean no bars on the top and bottom of your phone when watching it? Because if you are, then double tap the screen on your iPhone to see it in full view.

I've been uploading it to Pixelpipe and yes it does upload to HD (I'm glad you figured that out). But when you say "Full Screen" do you mean no bars on the top and bottom of your phone when watching it? Because if you are, then double tap the screen on your iPhone to see it in full view.

i mean when i put it on youtube, it comes up looking like this [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sndKLpcqPdI[/ame] even when i put it side ways to see if it would work

ok finally got how to do it thanks for all your help. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPyTR25vGeA[/ame]