What's new

Transferring photos from Camera+ to PC

EWyatt said:
Thanks iMarilina for the confirmation. Too bad -- that action can be done on an Android system, but with the iPhone we must use the horrible iTunes and take our chances. To iHolophyte, I don't understand what you mean about getting on....

Well its not Android lol :)
And most people want to get their pics OFF the phone more than put them ON it :)
I dont see what chances you are taking exactly.
Lets not go there with the Android talk.

Well its not Android lol :)
And most people want to get their pics OFF the phone more than put them ON it :)
I dont see what chances you are taking exactly.
Lets not go there with the Android talk.

Well.... Actually, I would love to put MANY pictures onto my iPhone from my PC to show family members when visiting, etc. Instead, I lug my laptop around to do that. I can't do it on the iPhone because the process is nebulous, at best, and dangerous in practice. Synching in iTunes is quite confusing, in my experience, and according to many forum postings, this applies to others as well.

Well.... Actually, I would love to put MANY pictures onto my iPhone from my PC to show family members when visiting, etc. Instead, I lug my laptop around to do that. I can't do it on the iPhone because the process is nebulous, at best, and dangerous in practice. Synching in iTunes is quite confusing, in my experience, and according to many forum postings, this applies to others as well.

Why don't you just copy all photographs from pc to DVD then you only have to lug the DVD disc about rather than the laptop?

iHolophyte

Why don't you just copy all photographs from pc to DVD then you only have to lug the DVD disc about rather than the laptop?

iHolophyte

Excellent! Why didn't I think of that! In any case, I'm always in search of the "perfect app" that will allow me to transfer data to/from the PC/iPhone just like the Windows and Android systems do.

PM me......... !

Excellent! Why didn't I think of that! In any case, I'm always in search of the "perfect app" that will allow me to transfer data to/from the PC/iPhone just like the Windows and Android systems do.

PM me......... !

PMed as requested.

iHolophyte

PMed as requested.

iHolophyte

About these pics from the PC to the iPhone, I tried to PM you but your message box is full and won't take any more PMs. Need to erase some, I suppose. Lemme know when you're good to go....

Perhaps I need a simpler iTunes tutorial....

;-)

Transfer the photos from the lightbox section of the app to the iPhone's camera roll and then copy from there.

About these pics from the PC to the iPhone, I tried to PM you but your message box is full and won't take any more PMs. Need to erase some, I suppose. Lemme know when you're good to go....

Perhaps I need a simpler iTunes tutorial....

;-)

Just deleted all the none important messages. I'm now good to go. 😄

iHolophyte