What's new

Transfer photos from the iPhone 4 to a PC via bluetooth

PoWn3d_0704

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm looking for a way to transfer photos to my PC via bluetooth. I work out in the field, and I dont have a wifi connection, nor do i want to screw around with some cables. There has got to be a way to open the camera roll up for a PC to see via bluetooth. Any help wold be appreciated.

som1 please delete this, i didnt mean to double post

Last edited:
Hi everybody. I'm looking for a way to transfer photos to my PC via bluetooth. I work out in the field, and I dont have a wifi connection, nor do i want to screw around with some cables. There has got to be a way to open the camera roll up for a PC to see via bluetooth. Any help wold be appreciated.

som1 please delete this, i didnt mean to double post

no there isnt, you can email them to your PC

I know when I attach my iPhone to my comp by charge lead the comp see's it as a mem card then I goto files and it let's me see all my pictures and I can copy them over that way. Did it before and after JB

Try this
http://www.simonblog.com/2010/03/08/ibluenova-–-transfer-photos-song-and-file-from-iphone-via-bluetooth

Try setting up your Laptop as and Ad-Hoc wireless device, then you can connect your iPhone to it via wifi and transfer the photos with "Photo Transfer App".

Try setting up your Laptop as and Ad-Hoc wireless device, then you can connect your iPhone to it via wifi and transfer the photos with "Photo Transfer App".

He said that he doesn't have wifi and he doesn't want to screw around woth cables, all he needs is bluetooth. You go a solution for connecting iphone to computer via bluetooth? Thanks for the input in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said that he doesn't have wifi and he doesn't want to screw around woth cables, all he needs is bluetooth. You go a solution for connecting iphone to computer via bluetooth? Thanks for the input in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he has a laptop there's a 90% chance it has wifi built in. In the field he probably doesn't have internet access via wifi, but he can set up wifi to talk to the iPhone directly, no cables. no internet. It's called peer to peer communication. Check out the following to set it up;

Ad Hoc WiFi - Set Up an Ad Hoc (Peer) WiFi Network

I understand blue tooth is slow and very finicky to set up on the iPhone and laptop.