What's new

transfer over Facebook friends into contacts

Ferrari

Reaction score
So I know my friends Evo can do this
what it basically does is it looks at your friends list on Facebook and automatically transfers them over to ur Contacts on iPhone.
Is there an app for that? or a way?

what it basically does is it looks at your friends list on Facebook and automatically transfers them over to ur Contacts on iPhone.

You can do it right off the facebook app. Tap friends then top right is sync.

I'm sure this only grabs profile pics and adds a link to facebook profile for existing contacts only...

that only syncs their pictures with what I already have saved on my contacts.
It doesn't automatically add all my friends phone numbers

that only syncs their pictures with what I already have saved on my contacts.
It doesn't automatically add all my friends phone numbers

I don't think apple allows anything but birthdays and pictures to actually be pulled from FB.

You can download an app called friendsync from the app store which brings over all the contacts & phone numbers but it will cost you £1.19 (UK)

I did this last night on my new iphone4 as the HTC Desire i had before already did this and i though i had lost all my numbers. lol

I haven't tried the friendsync, but I really like smartsync... this works very nice and will correct issues with name spelling and keeps the profile photo's up to date.

Oh awesome! thanks! Just bought smartsync and it works great!
I like how it transfers over basically EVERYTHING lol (job, birthday, contact, picture, address, etc)

glad you like it Ferrari,, I really like the interface of it as well!

Agreed
very friendly user interface and it's simple too
you don't really have to read a guide to do any of that either

Is it possible to keep the synced contact pictures after you have signed of the app? I tried to sync but every time I sign of the app, the pictures dissapear.