What's new

Transfer from s3to 6plus

2k2ss

Reaction score
can i transfer my music,pics,contacts from galaxys3to iphone6plus?thanks

I do not think it is possible to do it. I switched from an Android phone to an iPhone in October, and I asked the carrier, Cricket Mobile, if they could transfer my photos. They said no because my phone and the iPhone do not "talk" to one another. Try emailing your photos to your computer. Hopefully, you do not have too many to send. Not sure what you can do about music and contacts. Contacts can be done manually, but I am not sure about photos.

If your Contacts are associated to your Gmail account, all you have to do is set up the account in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars and enable Contacts there. If they are not, use an app like "Copy my Data" to get them to your new device. The app I mentioned will save everything to Google Drive, and you'll be able to add them to your new iDevice afterwards. Copy my Data will also transfer photos and videos from your SGS3 to the iPhone.

Music has to be transfered to a computer, added to iTunes and synced to your iPhone, afaik.

If your music is on your phone you can upload to Google Play. Then on your new iPhone you get the Google Play app and you can download your music to your phone. Use the Google Play app to listen to your music.

It's Google's Play Music app. Google Play is for games.
Correct. The app on my iPhone/iPad is named Play Music. I meant no confusion here. Just wanted to let the OP know that he/she can do music from Google via iOS.