What's new

Tracesaver app in Cydia

Elch08

Reaction score
On August 30 a new app called Tracesaver has entered the cydia store. With this you can track your iphones location very accurately.

The cydia app features the version number 1.3. On the other hand there is the same app for free in apple's appstore with the only difference that it is only version 1.2. I installed both (the official and the cydia app) and cannot see a difference between them.

So my question is, why is there an application launched on the cydia store while there is the same app (only with a different version number) officially in the appstore for free ???

I would appreciate any explanation.

Best regards

The version of Tracesaver application that is launched on the Cydia store - Measures and records received signal level from the phone.

Tracesaver in Apple store - does not measure and report received signal level from the phone.

New with Cydia version - when you login to your personal TraceSaver account you can see:

• Received signal level
  • Downlink data speed from the phone
New with Apple store version:

Hope that helps.

Rachel :)

On August 30 a new app called Tracesaver has entered the cydia store. With this you can track your iphones location very accurately.

The cydia app features the version number 1.3. On the other hand there is the same app for free in apple's appstore with the only difference that it is only version 1.2. I installed both (the official and the cydia app) and cannot see a difference between them.

So my question is, why is there an application launched on the cydia store while there is the same app (only with a different version number) officially in the appstore for free ???

Best regards

Super, that helps. But how did you know that ?
I could not find any hint about that.

Thanks anyway.

:) I did what you did, because I was wondering the same...I installed both apps on my phone and compared them.

The version of Tracesaver application that is launched on the Cydia store - Measures and records received signal level from the phone.

Tracesaver in Apple store - does not measure and report received signal level from the phone.

New with Cydia version - when you login to your personal TraceSaver account you can see:

• Received signal level
New with Apple store version:

Hope that helps.

Rachel :)

Best regards

Very cool! Thank you!