What's new

TouchPal issue

djqwikcut

Reaction score
I've been using TouchPal for a long time on my 4so iOS 6.1 and it's been fine. Today there was an update and now most times you will Swype a word and press the space bar and it just erases the word. does anyone know how to resolve ?

Try uninstalling, hard resetting then reinstalling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Last edited:
Are you currently on iOS 6 or iOS 7

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

iOS 6.1 I just uninstalled and reinstalled again so we will see. its working but it did that before and then stopped

It is doing it again. swype a word and press space and it erases it.. Old version was fine.

I removed TouchPal and then used ifile to find all remaining traces. then rebooted and reinstalled and it appears to be working. I haven't added back in the English png filles for space bar and left character buttons yet.

anyway it appears you cannot update and need to do what I did above. it has been working and and I added back the graphics and some other changes in found online and it works great

btw... I see there is a new version released tobight. does anyone know what's changed? ignored the update since this version is working and customized. Is there a need up update? I'm on iOS 6.1

does anyone know if the update from the other day fixed the issue with TouchPal not working right back always in email?