What's new

Total noob to themes on iOS

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Reaction score
Hey guys!
So I'm using my iPad Mini and I have changed the font using bytafont but I have honestly never even owned a iDevice, I've been strictly Android. So my question to you guys is how do you guys install themes on yours? What's your favorite place to browse themes?
Also I am honestly just so lost in this jail breaking world... There are so many apps and tweaks I don't have any clue where to start, could someone link me to maybe a thread that's got some must haves for jail broken devices? I ave searched but found nothing really.

I'm really enjoying the minimum tweaks I have done so far like the black keyboard and the pandora skips and stuff, but I know there is more. I'm just so unfamiliar with iOS and so familiar with tweaki Android that I am clueless, so any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks guys!!!

Matt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks wheezy!!!
How do you guys customize the words on the lock screen or even theme it?

I use a app called Bytafont. I can change the whole system, lockscreen, calculator, and all to the font I want to use.

For lockscreens, there are certain themes for them as well. They are usually called LS themes.

Yes I have changed the font....
Not many themes for iPad huh? Let alone the Mini.. Ah well guess il wait it out 😉👍 thanks Weezy