What's new

To case or not to case?

benna12

Reaction score
What is your opinion on using a case vs. not using a case? I am going to be using a screen protector, but am trying to decide if I should use a case for the body.

I am careful with my phones, I have never dropped on or anything like that. I do keep it in my pocket quite often, but will keep it away from coins and keys.

Is a body case necessary for me? I also like to keep my phone in a car mount while in the car, so that would reduce any damage from sliding around while in the car.

Do you think that any wear and tear from taking it in and out of my pocket warrants a body case?

i would go with a case cause the iphones are very fragile, i bought the griffin from walmart for $20 now its $15, it covers the whole back (but its clear plastic so it doesnt cover the logo or anything) and it bevels out to keep the front from getting damaged, and fits really well.

Sooner or later you will drop it, as slick as it is. Sooner or later it will get a scratch on the glass and weaken it. Dust can scratch it. At least get a case that doesn't slide on, one that snaps on like some from Griffin would be good, the slide on cases can also scratch the glass that's why I recommend the snap on type for minimal protection.

What is your opinion on using a case vs. not using a case? I am going to be using a screen protector, but am trying to decide if I should use a case for the body.

I am careful with my phones, I have never dropped on or anything like that. I do keep it in my pocket quite often, but will keep it away from coins and keys.

Is a body case necessary for me? I also like to keep my phone in a car mount while in the car, so that would reduce any damage from sliding around while in the car.

Do you think that any wear and tear from taking it in and out of my pocket warrants a body case?

Bumper and screen protectors...

If you got children you must use a case
If you got nails you must use a screen protector
If you got courage you wouldn't use any of it