What's new

To case or not to case!

scotiez said:
That is an awesome looking case. How's your signal strength with that on? I'd love to get an aluminum case but I heard they kill signal strength.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

The signal strength did not change at all. They made the case so it doesn't touch the antennas!

I started off my phone w/o a case initially and went w/ a case afterall. I thought I would never drop my phone, but it happens naturally;

I'm using the Otterbox Reflex, slim and offers great protection.

I was also using otter box reflex but it scratched my sides up, have you check lately to see if it scratched yours? Just curious if it did or didn't

I suggest incipio very good quality and really protects your case this is the one I have but they have many other

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328055690.626436.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328055666.200585.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328055644.437800.jpg

Why not make your iPhone 4 more beautiful with a favorite case? You can change it every day with your feeling. It is also a further safeguard against other mishaps and allow you to enjoy your iPhone as it was to be. There are kinds of iPhone 4 cases on the market for you choosing.

Here is why a case is important. I recently got my iPhone 4. Three days after purchasing it I dropped it from my hand to the floor and cracked no I mean shattered the glass back. I since have my new otter box in place and will continue to use it. I've had otter box on my other iPhones and totally got used to them.

I forgot to mention that I now use nothing but a lifeproof case. They are only made for the IPhone and there is no bulk like Otterbox. They arent cheap but quality seldom is.

iPhone is awesome, but since half of my friends have one, and the other half use some android based phone which all look the same (black... plastic.. big screen..), I think that skins and cool cases (not one of those giant cases almost bullet-proof) are a good option to add some style

I like the case I'm using now. It not only protect the phone but have my picture on it(the case)....Cooool

Let me tell you a better way. not a case but also can protect our iphone, never add the thickness or the size.

This is the stickers!! really a better way to protect iphone!

this is what i am using now. Adidas Logo Pattern

COOL! I believe you will like it!