What's new

Tim Cook Writes Email to Staff on Fourth Anniversary of Steve Jobs’ Death

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Tim Cook and Steve Jobs.JPG

The Telegraph writes that Apple CEO Tim Cook has written a heartfelt email to Apple employees on the fourth anniversary of the death of Apple co-founder and CEO Steve Jobs.

Possibly with the recent controversy about the new film that paints Jobs in a less-than-flattering light in mind, Cook asked Apple staff to “ask what he was really like.”

Referring to Jobs as a “dear friend,” Cook went on to say, “Steve was a brilliant person, and his priorities were very simple. He loved his family above all, he loved Apple, and he loved the people with whom he worked so closely and achieved so much.”

Speaking of Jobs's legacy, Cook said, “I see it all around us: An incredible team that embodies his spirit of innovation and creativity. The greatest products on earth, beloved by customers and empowering hundreds of millions of people around the world. Soaring achievements in technology and architecture. Experiences of surprise and delight. A company that only he could have built. A company with an intense determination to change the world for the better.”

Source: Tim Cook honours Steve Jobs on fourth anniversary of his death

I can't believe its four years already.

Here's the page that Apple set up on it's site after the death of Steve Jobs. Apple - Remembering Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs and his vision have influenced the lives of millions of people who've never used an Apple device or even heard of him. He inspired many people and companies to innovate like they never had before.

He was a creative genius that comes along once in your lifetime.

It is hard to believe that it's been 4 years already, but he was a great man and will be remembered as a great inventor. Our children will learn about him along with other great inventors like Nicoli Tesla, Elijah Mcoy, Thomas Edison, and Alexander Graham Bell to name a few.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk