What's new

Tim Cook Comments on the Future: "products that will blow your mind"

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Tim-Cook-Apple-preparing-products-that-will-blow-your-mind.jpg

Tim Cook, the new CEO of Apple, had some important comments to make at the recent Apple shareholders meeting. In response to some shareholder concerns that Apple might lose some of their ability to innovate without Steve Jobs, Cook indicated, "There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t miss him." He also added, “...great sadness turned into an intense determination to continue the journey because that’s what he would have wanted." He finished with, “You can be assured we are working as hard as ever this year to deliver an incredible year and some products that will blow your mind.”

I am sure that, if Apple can deliver on Mr. Cook's promise, then Steve Jobs will be quite proud of their accomplishments. We shall have to wait and see, but I am quite optimistic that we will see some amazing technology from Apple continue to "make a dent in the universe".

As an interesting side-note... another thing Tim Cook mentioned during the shareholder's meeting was that Apple has "more cash than it needs." Although no firm answer was given on this subject, Cook intimated that they are considering dividend options for shareholders.

Source: PhoneArena

Last edited: