What's new

Third party charger cords!!

cdestuck

Reaction score
Care to take any guesses as to when the third party manufactors will figure out the chip and begin making the charger cords? I know Apple tried to avoid other froom making these but I know there are some smart cookies out there and will figure out the chip. Apple really can think people will not be looking for these to come out as they really make the price on theirs so stinkin expensive.

I would be happy to have some charger options, ever if it was Apple.

Only buy from Apple certified buyers, not one of those China backyard factories. Those're 1/10 the price but literally lasts 1/100 of the ones from Apple, Belkin, etc.

Have used third party chargers for my previous 4S and other phones. Had one go bad but had great service from them otherwise and cheap enough that I could have them all over the place. great not dragging them around.

There is a third party charger is very convenient, in fact I from former to are now in use

I never use anything but Apple,my devices cost too much to risk attaching them to third party cables ect .

Just bought one lightning cable from ebay today for my iPhone 5 to be used with the USB Car charger that I already have in my car. Well I will let you guys know how good it is when I get it in a few days. The lightning cable is not available in phone stores even in Apple Store in Perth, just gave them a ring today, so I decided to get one on ebay for $12.

If apple would make them in black I wouldnt have a problem buying them from them.