What's new

Think this would be the right place to ask.

Furieus

Reaction score
First let me start off with I'm a Metro PCS user, I have the Galaxy S3. When I first got the phone i was receiving texts from my friend who has the 4S and is on verizon or sprint, can't recall which. Few days after he asked me at work why i was sending him weird texts, told him I wasn't because I haven't gotten anything from him lately. Same thing started happening with his girlfriend, I couldn't get her texts and she has an iPhone 4. Another friend from work said the same thing and he has an iPhone, they all said someone else was getting the messages. I thought maybe it was Metro PCS when my friend's girlfriend broke her iPhone by mistake and got some pre-paid flip and was I was getting her texts just fine. I also receive texts fine from other non-iPhone users just fine, this is why I believe its an iPhone issue and was wondering if anyone would know why, I tried goggling this but it seems to be iPhone -> iPhone issues that i get and has to do with iMessages, but I don't think that would be the case for here, would it?

I honestly can say this happens to me and my friend who has an S3. She will sometimes not get my texts or they are delayed. No one else has this issue so I'm not sure if it is something crossing between the iPhone and S3?

<3 Tapatalk <3

I'm not sure, it could be that because I believe my girlfriend gets texts from iphones on her LG phone. It's just weird that their texts to me go to someone else.

edit: maybe when I drop something off at my friends house i'll use his iphone and text my number to find out who it is and what phone they have, etc. maybe someone else had my number on an iphone and they got a new number but their iphone still gets texts for my number.

Thanks for the quick response.

Last edited:
Imaybe when I drop something off at my friends house i'll use his iphone and text my number to find out who it is and what phone they have, etc. maybe someone else had my number on an iphone and they got a new number but their iphone still gets texts for my number.

Thanks for the quick response.

I didn't think of that :)

<3 Tapatalk <3

Probably because Apple doesn't want iPhone's communicating w/ Samsung products. LOL!!

Really though... I'm not sure why this issue is taking place. Has to be a hickup w/ the the iMessage system.