What's new

Themes

jwerner15

Reaction score
Does anyone know any themes that dont just make a cool wallpaper but adds a new way to organize

Does anyone know any themes that dont just make a cool wallpaper but adds a new way to organize

themes dont change the icon layout those are done by other tweaks on cydia

grid lock lets your place icons anywhere on the grid without them spring back to the next available spot on the page

iconoclasm lets you pick different layouts

bigify lets you make the icons smaller or bigger tilt them or make them transparent

Arent there certain themes that add like wheels on one side that u can turn and open folders or an app from it

Or does anyone know any themes worth looking at I'm tired of looking through YouTube and cydia

Install iSpirit software on your computer, it has 1000 of themes and you can easily have quick look at them and at the details. If u like anyone there, just find it in cydia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreamboard transforms the way your phone looks and acts, it's not free but you can check the dreamstore online on your pc/mac they are really nice and the widgets are kinda cool but the config is easier then springboard themes.( i still cant ssh) Jailbreak and add repo.insanelyi.com/ . dont forget the "/" at the end. this repo, u can try dream themes and if you like them you can buy it through cydia, also cydia.xsellize.com/ is good

Or does anyone know any themes worth looking at I'm tired of looking through YouTube and cydia
Themes : Twelve...is like having Nokia N9 + LS Swim...good choice for me!, then you can have : xQuisite HD, xQlusive, Qu, tieBreak HD, noki-hd, iOS X Retina, iNiveus, iHrt, iCynergE HD, Select3D, SBHD, Glasklart HD, DarkHollow , 266hd System. As lockscreens you can put any of these : LS Apple, LS Awesome, LS BClock_1.2, LS BiCloud, LS Blur, LS MIUI, LS iCloudOS5........Then you can download backboard and winterboard and save all these theme so you can use them any time you want. Dreamboard and all themes like : Adeline, Aero, Ally, Alpha, Apple Desk, AppleCORE, AppleWEB V2, Arte, Asymmetric BlackApple - for some of them you need The ThemeOUTlet application - Balckberry6.1, Blue Steel, BoxorHD, Cityscape, ClassyHD, Dark Leopard, , Dream, Endroid, Droid Incredible, Else, Ergo, HoneyPhone, GalaxySII, Inspired, Intensity, Liverpool HD, iOS LIon, Metro, N6 , OS7, Omnimo 8, Phoenix, then if you need more.......call me I think it's ok for now!!!
Frank