What's new

Theme Question Please Help

StayyyFlyyy

Reaction score
So i downloaded a new theme on my iphone 4 and its amazing i am sure i have one of the sexiest phones out there. Only problem is some of the loading screens when tapping on apps are still from the original iphones theme. Such as the calculator ipod mail youtbe calendar clock contacts weather app store itunes and settings... I was able to find calculators start up png and delete it via iFile but once i tried deleteing the ipods unsuccesfully i stopped... i hope i didnt delete anything important.. it was the default file in MobileMusicPlayer.app also the Default@2x file... hopefully you can tell me its not a used file.. Can anyone please tell me the startup screens for the above mentioned apps? locations if possible... thank you for any help you can offer

The loading screen files are most of the time labeled "Default" "Default-load-screen" "Default-screen" etc. or something along those lines. As far deleting them, why would you do that? Sometimes, in order for the @2x, which means its meant/supported for ip4's retina display, you need both the normal resolution and hi-resolution files to work.

As far as the directory for the loading screen picture files, each of them are in its apps foldder.

Another thing I like to do and recommend is when you need to modify original files or have to save a new file with an original file name in order to get the result you're looking for, NEVER delete or change the original file itself. Instead, rename the original file, like this for example : Calculator.pngOLD
Then you name your new or modified file: Calculator.png
This way, the original file will remain on the phone but not be doing anything yet it's still there nice and safe should you ever need it.

If you need the original file back that you deleted let me know the name of the file and I can send it to you or if you want I can zip and send you the entire MobileMusicPlayer.app folder from my phone. It's under 5MB zipped.

Is the Nike app too big to zip? Id kinda like that one back since i cant remove it entirely.. its applications/Nike but as far as the loading screens the theme i downloaded also had a seperate download for additional loading screens... go figure and they match the theme perfectly so i dont see myself reverting back to my old mismatching plain iphone theme anytime ever.. i guess i dont really need those files, but i can just restore if for some crazy reason i want the original theme back.. The nike.app would be nice though thank you both and i will rename my old files from now on

Nike.app is very small and zipped even smaller. PM your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.