What's new

Theme/homescreen?

rolltide78

Reaction score
I'm just curious what everyone's preferred theme is on iphone 4 as well as their lockscreen. None of them seem to wow me. Also, are there any good apps/tweaks that provide some good widgets?

rtr

I wasn't impressed with much on there so felt like starting a new one.

Here is my favorite theme
68808457.jpg

Well here is what i got. The theem is Class iFied and i moved some app icons around using Gridlock.

114f0038.jpg

I posted this in the other theme thread but might aswell post it here to, anywayz, this is my current theme. all icons and stuff are retina friendly which is gr8 lolz.

Hey guys this is the theme iv been using for a couple of days now im pretty happy with it atm, might make some more mods later. let me know what yall think. btw it locksceen is a animated lockscreen, simulare to the nexus, which looks great on the retina screen.

photox.png

lockscreenl.png

photox.png

I have NineHD its pretty nice. :)

Can you post pictures of your NineHD? I installed it but it doesn't look as advertised. A picture of the Winterboard selections would be great too. Thanks so much! I like the professionalism of this theme so far.

Ghost blade could you pls share ur animated lock screen ? Looks awesome! Thx

Here is my favorite theme
68808457.jpg

I am liking this one, is this one just called "Glass Orb"?

Also does anyone know of a good lockscreen slider, I have been trying to find one that has everything translucent even then slider, and the only thing that isn't very translucent is the text, which I want to have the same effect as the original..