What's new

Theme Background Problem

And for unix commands I recommend you install MobileTerminal from Cydia....and keep SSH and Unix commands separated.

Just easier to run commands on the device itself.

It's not like you'll need know every single detail of SSH access. Just use it when you need to is what I do. I don't have time to learn all that stuff.lol.

zig9449 said:
Have you tried the Mac version?

zig9449 said:
And for unix commands I recommend you install MobileTerminal from Cydia....and keep SSH and Unix commands separated.

Just easier to run commands on the device itself.

It's not like you'll need know every single detail of SSH access. Just use it when you need to is what I do. I don't have time to learn all that stuff.lol.

Yes, it doesn't work, and i have installed MT and OpenSHH and changed root pass a loooooong time ago, i think i have to learn about the commands in the internet?. Thank you anyways :)

Dark Dragon said:
Yes, it doesn't work, and i have installed MT and OpenSHH and changed root pass a loooooong time ago, i think i have to learn about the commands in the internet?. Thank you anyways :)

I have searched for SSH tools for Linux...but no luck.

I have found something I think might work tho.

What version of Ubuntu do you have?

zig9449 said:
I have searched for SSH tools for Linux...but no luck.

I have found something I think might work tho.

What version of Ubuntu do you have?

Lol, i didnt mean that the "SSH" isnt working in linux, there is a built in Terminal in Each OS, because its the most important part of the system, will, maybe, anyways its built in ubuntu, and i havent upgraded my ubuntu pc to 12.04, i think its still 10.04, but never mind it :)

And btw, i know some of the basics for the linux Terminal. And the mobileTerminal is a little different, for example if i want to enter the password, its sudo in linux, and it dosent let me enter the root, its different for root, sudo means that i want to make an administrative tasks, for example, sudo apt-get <URL of Program> prompts me to enter passcode, the same way, it dosent show the letters, but sudo dosent allow full access like su, i think there is some command to enter the root on linux, thank you for taking your time searching but i already got terminal :).

Last edited:
su- <enter> then the root password will kick you over to root in Linux. There may be a space between the su and the dash, it's been several years since I abandoned my Gentoo quest for something that doesn't require a lot of tinkering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark Dragon said:
Lol, i didnt mean that the "SSH" isnt working in linux, there is a built in Terminal in Each OS, because its the most important part of the system, will, maybe, anyways its built in ubuntu, and i havent upgraded my ubuntu pc to 12.04, i think its still 10.04, but never mind it :)

I know there is. I am 100% aware if the built in terminal.

I was taking about a GUI for navigating through the file system.