What's new

An. theme BG. problem

Dark Dragon

Reaction score
Asia's Bottom, Saudi Arabia, Al-Qatif, Hay AL-Maje
Hey, i faced another background problem in my theme "Absolution" before i start describing, i have unlockize which makes me able to change the style the iDevice gets past the lockscreen when i slide the arrow, and i enabled all the unlockize effects :3(no problem in that :3) so the problem is that sometimes when i fold to unlock, or anything else like that(you know before the screen completely opens i can see some of the screen) and so the background is green, but when i completely slide the arrow to the right and it unlocks, it immediately disappears -the Green BG- so, how to fix that?

Dont cross post please. I saw your post in another thread. Please leave all posts about 1 topic in 1 thread. I think you need to read the rules...

Dont cross post please. I saw your post in another thread. Please leave all posts about 1 topic in 1 thread. I think you need to read the rules...
hey h2olover1, please, dont misunderstand :), this is an., which is Another, which means another theme Background :), and, i have read the rules :D, at least, thanks for trying to keep the forums clean, but as you can see there is a difference between this and the other one :), i said before that i will (really) change myself, trying to become a moderator, hope me and you become moderators :)

Last edited:
Dark Dragon said:
hey h2olover1, please, dont misunderstand :), this is an., which is Another, which means another theme Background :), and, i have read the rules :D, at least, thanks for trying to keep the forums clean, but as you can see there is a difference between this and the other one :), i said before that i will (really) change myself, trying to become a moderator, hope me and you become moderators :)
you said in a different post, i have a new problem please check out my other thread (this one). That is called cross-posting. Which is against our rules.