What's new

The Vapor: One slick iPhone 4 case

Anyone here order the First Realease and got there's yet??? Post up some pics if u did.

I was one of the first and just got an email saying my July order was put on hold to setup more equipment to speed production. So maybe another week and a half.

Thanks D Boy, I'm an August preorder and got the same Email so maybe well get them the same time LOL. Did u notice the colored ones are on one side only?

Yes, I'm just getting the black. I have the yellow coverlay on now... Just got it today. Soooo much better quality than any I have purchased off eBay :)

I also order a black one with carbon, but yet no news on delivery date

just receive an email saying ready to be pre order :) and ship

This case looks great. I didn't want to dish out 80, so I was going to go with the Otterbox. But considering Apple is giving away a $30 case, I think I'm going to splurge the $80 on this case after all. Hope the different colors come quick.

I got the email to order by July 7th, ordered it on July 7th and it recorded the order as being just after midnight on July 8th. Weird, maybe their server is on the other side of the dateline. I ordered while in California, and they are in CA, so the time should have been the same. I will wait to see what happens.

I ordered the Black/Red with CF back. $119 all in, but I don't mind paying for a quality product, why else would I be getting the iPhone 4!

Received this yesterday. Placed my order on July 4th, supposedly for a July placement.
Maybe next week!!

Good news for Vapor Pre-order Customers:

First, thank you for your patience while we retooled our shop and waited for Apple's announcement regarding the antenna issue.

Before accepting more Vapor orders, we wanted to be sure that Apple was not going to recall the iPhone 4. During this wait, we retooled our manufacturing facilities and are now back in production of Vapor cases at an accelerated rate! With the exception of Pre-order Groups 1 and 2, orders will be received ahead of schedule. More colors will be available when your pre-order is ready to process. We will also offer replacement parts in a variety of colors beginning in August.

To order your Vapor case, wait for an email from us notifying you that it is time to place your order. At that time, you can view the latest color offerings and make your selection. We will release new colors throughout July and August.

All early pre-orders that have not shipped will be shipped next week. We expect all remaining pre-orders to ship by mid August. Some will ship sooner.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Element Case