The Vapor: One slick iPhone 4 case

Strange. Web site said July 12 shipment sold out, but just received an email from Element Case that would allow me to place an order for July shipment, with a provided coupon code. Guess when it comes time to cough up the cash, a lot of people failed to follow through.
 
Strange. Web site said July 12 shipment sold out, but just received an email from Element Case that would allow me to place an order for July shipment, with a provided coupon code. Guess when it comes time to cough up the cash, a lot of people failed to follow through.

Yep, I just got the email too. So I'm payed up... Fingers crossed for an early delivery!
 
Just found out about these cases from a friend and love at first sight, can't wait for the different color options. Price is pretty steep but my beauty deserves nice clothing.
 
No site problems on my 2nd visit. Signed up for email when red/black available in August. Pretty steep price but that's not likely to stop me from buying one as I can easily talk myself into it.
 
That is the coolest case I have ever seen for a phone, gotta get a pink one with the carbon fiber back for the wifes new iPhone 4. For her birthday of course. Hopefully she thinks it is as cool as I do....
 
I'm waiting for this one...
eeaaea9c.jpg

If u give it to her of course she's gonna use it. Just get two and be done.
 
I think I have to order one of these. I bought 3 cases for my iPhone 3G at about $30 a pop and they all broke, so $90 + taxes on them is right about the $100 I would spend on the one with the carbon back. I don't think this thing would ever snap on me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top