iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
With Mockingjay Part 1, the eagerly awaited third instalment in The Hunger Games franchise due to hit movie theatres worldwide on November 21, it’s no surprise that there’s also an official tie-in iOS game on the way.
Entitled The Hunger Games: Panem Rising, the role-playing card-collection game has been developed by Kabam’s Beijing studios, in partnership with Lionsgate. Panem Rising sees the player assume the role of a resistance leader, recruiting a team to help Katniss Everdeen in the rebellion against the oppressive Capitol.
Players will get the chance to train and equip their squads, collecting items while exploring the various Districts of Panem. Some of the key characters from the franchise, such as Katniss, Gale, and Peeta can be recruited to your squad, each with their own traits and abilities. Fans will also be treated to original artwork and exclusive content from the new movie.
Here are some of the game’s key features:
JOIN THE FIGHT
· Enlist hundreds of your favorite characters from Katniss, Gale, Peeta, and Beetee to shape the rebellion and liberate Panem!
· Collect hundreds of items from the world of the Hunger Games to aid you in your fight
· Each character has unique abilities, stats, and allegiances that will determine your success
FORM THE STRONGEST AND SMARTEST SQUAD
· Manage your team by expanding your squad and character’s abilities.
· Upgrade and promote your recruits to make them even more powerful.
EXPLORE THE UNIQUE DISTRICTS OF PANEM
· Meet the citizens of Panem’s Districts as the story comes to life on your mobile device.
· Complete missions, recruit rebels and gain valuable collectables throughout Panem; from the Transportation District to the Luxury District!
Click here to download the free game: The Hunger Games Panem Rising on the App Store on iTunes