What's new

The Golden Ticket

I_Luv_Apple

Reaction score
Im curious, did anyone manage to get hold of the Gold iphone? Apple is starting to become more and more like Willy Wonkers Chocolate Factory each year.

Congratulations!!!! I so want one. How is it? There doesn't seem to be any in the uk. :(

I'm enjoying it quite a lot actually .
I've worked out the fingerprint ID scanner which Works lovely . Camera is superb , and damn FAST ...with some great effects and additional filters for on the fly editing .

Dual flash gives some great results , some warm colours coming from shots .

I've paired several fingers to the phone allowing for different hands which was easy and a pleasure .

The gold finish feels and looks the monkeys nads , and having 64gb at my disposal makes for uninterrupted app downloads ,

Ios7 already ready to use makes the ip5s optimised very well , and performance wise I haven't faulted it just yet .

A couple of very handy features for me :

1- the control center & notification center pull up/down menus can be deactivated when screen lock is enabled , thus limiting access and viewing contents while locked

2- the inbuilt flash can be set to stay 'on' regardless of another app being used .
For example viewing something in the dark & cross referencing using safari , its handy for me :/)

A whole bunch of new tones ( call & text ) make a nice change to ios personalisation .

Battery life comes in about the same as my old ip5 , but by having quick access via control center means quick access to brightness controls , so I expect to see improvements in battery in time .

So far so good , I think its brilliant .