The C word.

Here's the first bloom on my Christmas cactus.



$image-897982005.webp



$image-2381985665.webp
 
Gabriel1 said:
Hmm, I think that if I'm going to eat it I'd prefer it roasted than still running around.........

The Archangel

Right, less chance of your food fighting back if you roast it first.:D
 
There was a guy who bred four legged turkeys, but he never found out how they taste because they run too fast.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Dude, ya gotta warn us before posting stuff like that.. I almost fell out of my chair laughing!
 
KevinJS said:
There was a guy who bred four legged turkeys, but he never found out how they taste because they run too fast.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Did they look like this?


$image-2324814807.webphttp://www.tommcmahon.net/2007/08/mutant-four-leg.html
 
There was a guy who bred four legged turkeys, but he never found out how they taste because they run too fast.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Yeah the guy over here who makes waterproof boots for them got quite excited but he couldn't catch them either


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top