What's new

The C word.

I have heard of that from last year. Is that offered everywhere or was it only in the UK? When is it?
last year it was Dec 26th-Jan 6th,it was Europe and Canada,the USA wasn't included :( hopefully they will this year,fingers crossed for you.

6 weeks to go and i'm almost ready,how about everyone else?

crowd pleaser said:
5 weeks to go - and i might have paid for last Christmas :(

;)

Yep, I just recover from paying for last Christmas and here we go again.

Hmm... Not sure if I should be excited about receiving presents, or depressed that I won't have a life savings anymore..... hmmm ._.

willerz2 said:
Hmm... Not sure if I should be excited about receiving presents, or depressed that I won't have a life savings anymore..... hmmm ._.

if you have kids, or better - their kids, then imho their is simply nothing in life better than spending Christmas Day with them :)

I better start saving a little bit more--Xmas will be here before we know it! Our neighbors already have their tree and lights up! Very early...as usual!

I better start saving a little bit more--Xmas will be here before we know it! Our neighbors already have their tree and lights up! Very early...as usual!
yes,only just over 5 weeks to go.

Skimonkey said:

Do you live next door to the Griswolds?

The Archangel

Poisonivy said:
lol,we have some Griswolds here in our village.

We have a place near here called Tovil, at Christmas it looks just like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!

The Archangel

We have a place near here called Tovil, at Christmas it looks just like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!

The Archangel
takes me all my time to dress the tree these days never mind outside,mind you it is a big tree and i do put a lot on it,takes the whole day lol.