spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 15, 2021 #1,592 jasassy said: View attachment 61292 Click to expand... Wow...that's DEEP and what I want in a marriage. Thanks for sharing [emoji817][emoji457][emoji3590]
jasassy said: View attachment 61292 Click to expand... Wow...that's DEEP and what I want in a marriage. Thanks for sharing [emoji817][emoji457][emoji3590]
jasassy Well-Known Member Nov 15, 2021 #1,594 spencerdl said: Wow...that's DEEP and what I want in a marriage. Thanks for sharing [emoji817][emoji457][emoji3590] Click to expand... Your Welcome spencerdl [emoji92] I’m happy that you caught what I was putting out…Marriage isn’t always Easy. But Worth It, Even through the Ups & Downs. Because there will be All those Things.
spencerdl said: Wow...that's DEEP and what I want in a marriage. Thanks for sharing [emoji817][emoji457][emoji3590] Click to expand... Your Welcome spencerdl [emoji92] I’m happy that you caught what I was putting out…Marriage isn’t always Easy. But Worth It, Even through the Ups & Downs. Because there will be All those Things.
scifan5776 Administrator Staff member Nov 20, 2021 #1,605 An anti-virus scam showed up on my iPhone yesterday. If you see anything like this do not click on anything or provide any information.
An anti-virus scam showed up on my iPhone yesterday. If you see anything like this do not click on anything or provide any information.