The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Pinkpoison43

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,
I thought it would be a nice idea to have this thread, The OP Robertic started this on the iPad forum and it has been a huge success, You can talk about anything if it fits in with forum rules, Please keep it clean.
So...... get posting folks....
 
I'll start it off with this, I was driving back from an antiques fair today and saw a couple sat on the Hard Shoulder having a picnic, Deck chairs out and everything, Would have loved to see what the motorway police made of that, Hilarious lol.
 
Last edited:
Heading home from the cottage....going to grill some steaks when we get home to celebrate Memorial Day!
 
What I wouldn't give right now... for a thick & juicy medium rare stake!! Nicely seasoned and seared to lock in all the juice. Mmmm Mmmm! What should we have on the side?!?
 
Green beans are good, What about some baby carrots and cauliflower cheese too? mmm.
 
Last edited:
Baby carrots would be ok... as long as they're well cooked and tender!! :-) Cauliflower... now we're getting back to this rabbit food thing. LOL!!
 
No cauliflower cheese is tasty and yummy, Not at all like rabbit food, What about a little broccoli then?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top