What's new

The 5.5" iPhone 6 Comparison

Ledsteplin

Reaction score
Looking at this video comparison, I think the 5.5" is too big and expensive for me. I'd do it if I also had a smaller phone too. Here's the video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumours lately have turned out to be true, but I would still not,believe any of it until apple officially announce it themselves to avoid disappointment as well, though if it is that size I doubt I'll get it.

I could be wrong, but I just don't see Apple ever releasing an iPhone with a 5.5 inch screen.

We must remember that some rumors are created for the sole purpose of gaining supporters to show Apple that many people want a certain feature - a futile attempt to force Apple to create something that otherwise wouldn't have been created.

I could be wrong, but I just don't see Apple ever releasing an iPhone with a 5.5 inch screen.

We must remember that some rumors are created for the sole purpose of gaining supporters to show Apple that many people want a certain feature - a futile attempt to force Apple to create something that otherwise wouldn't have been created.
Who knows lol, I can't wait to see what rumours prove to be true.

4.7 might not be bad, but 5.5 is just a brick.. Maybe a bit more enticing for Android fans who need huge screens to have both a 5.5 and 4.7?

I just hope there is a 128GB model with waterproof protection or wireless charging would be amazing

Hi
So is the iPhone 6 screen supposed to be as big as Samsung and android is ? Thank you

No way apple releases a 5.5 that out sizes the note3. I've always wanted a 5 inch iPhone..... I'm probably going to spring for the 5.5, but if apple releases a phone the size of the note3 with a smaller screen.... Apple will be the laughing stock of the wireless world and we will see months of Samsung commercials (entertaining) playing it up.

Never going to happen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

yry3a5u3.jpg

I'd take a 5.5 in a heartbeat. Oh and 128 GB just for the heck of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah 5.5" for me. I was ready to get the note 3, but I'll wait for the iPhone bigger screen.

Hi
Does anyone know if there has been a price set yet on the 2 versions of the iPhone 6 ? Thank you

Hi
Does anyone know if there has been a price set yet on the 2 versions of the iPhone 6 ? Thank you
We won't know anything like that until Apple announce exactly what phones are coming, At the moment its just speculation.