What's new

Hi

nofiveof7

Reaction score
Hi Ya'll,

I'm new. Have a question. I have made some ringtones but they won't sync to my Iphone. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hi there,I am not sure... have you got the ringtones you wish to use set at less than 3:00 mins (three minutes)?

If they're longer then it won't work.

nofiveof7 said:
Hi Ya'll,

I'm new. Have a question. I have made some ringtones but they won't sync to my Iphone. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

convert them to m4r. And welcome to the forums

Thanks for the responses. I followed those directions exactly and have synced several times but it won't work. The ringtones are in the Itunes ringtone file, they are 40 sec each, they have the m4r name, and I have checked to sync ringtones on my iphone. Anything else? I must be doing something wrong but don't know what!

nofiveof7 said:
Thanks for the responses. I followed those directions exactly and have synced several times but it won't work. The ringtones are in the Itunes ringtone file, they are 40 sec each, they have the m4r name, and I have checked to sync ringtones on my iphone. Anything else? I must be doing something wrong but don't know what!

Make them 30 seconds

I changed a couple of the ringtones to 30 seconds and synced and it still didn't work. Any other ideas?

nofiveof7 said:
I changed a couple of the ringtones to 30 seconds and synced and it still didn't work. Any other ideas?

Ok...did you just change the file name to m4r or did you convert them to m4r..