What's new

Texting

metraman

Reaction score
Does anyone know why when texting to multiple contacts some receive it and some don't?
Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone know why when texting to multiple contacts some receive it and some don't? Thanks
If you're using MMS, your wireless carrier may limit the number of recipients in a group message. Other than that, I don't know.

If you're using MMS, your wireless carrier may limit the number of recipients in a group message. Other than that, I don't know.

I don't think that's the issue i tried two contacts one Verzion and one Sprint only Verzion went thru?
Thanks

I think it's on the recipient's end, but I could be wrong. I am on Verizon and I have a friend on ATT that never gets my MMS. What carrier are you? Also, did the person have an iPhone?

One had an iPhone and the other who did receive the text had a android.

Make sure your settings "Send as SMS" is toggled on. That way, when imessage is not transmitting promptly it will go thru as a regular text.

yep got that right not the problem.Thanks

No help I though sure someone would have a answer?

You never said which carrier you have? Do you have Verizon? You don't think that the problem is on the recipient's end? ie..you friend with Sprint. Is this a regular occurrence? Same person? Try sending an MMS to some folks on yet another network and see what happens. AT&T for instance.

When my text goes to Verizon and Sprint the text to the Sprint comes in untitled. My # shows but no text?

Just 2 with Sprint. Im with Verizon
If both those on Sprint have the same problem as you described, I would think it's not your phone's problem. Call Verizon and explain the issue and see what they say. They have been very helpful for me, and if they can't help, they can put you through to Apple Support. But I think it's with the Sprint phones.