What's new

Test your cell signal reception quality on your iPhone4

Is there a UK no I can use? my signal has deteriorated at home in the last few weeks,

THANKS

Good find, ryno.... This could be useful for exact measurements. But...... is there any way to "uninstall" this feature afterwards?

Talking about the iphone antenna stuff, I would like to add that there is a new function coming in the iphone 5th generation, releasing on 14th october, and its that soon we will have an automatic antenna option, that is the iphone will automatically turn to the best possible signal antenna.

just came to know about it so thought to introduce it.

Hey guys, I just had my iphone replaced with a new one two days ago by apple as my old one developed a fault with the dock connector...apple were nice enough to replace mine with a new set even though it was 2 months out of warranty...my mobile phone provider O2 told me to get lost basically but apple were very understanding.

Anyway, I did the test again and this time with this latest Iphone I am getting -58 on the signal test. This is the best reading I have ever got. It might be that on new sets Apple have improved the internal design slightly. Whatever it is, the signal quality is better.

I am going to get the Iphone 5, after having the Iphone 4 for more than a year and the fact that Apples service is EXCELLENT, I am going to stay loyal to them!

To be honest in the past 14 months since I had the Iphone 4, I had less than 10 dropped calls. I've had other phones which were about the same.

Hey guys, I just had my iphone replaced with a new one two days ago by apple as my old one developed a fault with the dock connector...apple were nice enough to replace mine with a new set even though it was 2 months out of warranty...my mobile phone provider O2 told me to get lost basically but apple were very understanding.

Anyway, I did the test again and this time with this latest Iphone I am getting -58 on the signal test. This is the best reading I have ever got. It might be that on new sets Apple have improved the internal design slightly. Whatever it is, the signal quality is better.

I am going to get the Iphone 5, after having the Iphone 4 for more than a year and the fact that Apples service is EXCELLENT, I am going to stay loyal to them!

To be honest in the past 14 months since I had the Iphone 4, I had less than 10 dropped calls. I've had other phones which were about the same.

Great to know that your new phone is doing better.