What's new

Temperature Error

hitmax22

Reaction score
Hi guys
Yesterday while i was charging my iPhone 4 i got a "Temperature Error" and phone was so hot and it displayed a message "You can use the phone only after it cools down" and after 5 mins time it came back to good condition and working nw.

SO i want to know whether it is okay to get that error? or should i take it to apple store? plzz reply me

cheers
Hitmax

Last edited:
hitmax22 said:
Hi guys
Yesterday while i was charging my iPhone 4 i got a "Temperature Error" and phone was so hot and it displayed a message "You can use the phone only after it cools down" and after 5 mins time it came back to good condition and working nw.

SO i want to know whether it is okay to get that error? or should i take it to apple store? plzz reply me

cheers
Hitmax

Sometimes charging your phone in a case causes this issue. Best advice take it out of the case. Other than that it could be a hardware issue

iCrank said:
Sometimes charging your phone in a case causes this issue. Best advice take it out of the case. Other than that it could be a hardware issue

Ya it's true I just charged my phone with the case and then after unplugging it I tried to use the flash but it showed a triangle sign aside the flash button and after 5 min I was able to use ma flash

iCrank said:

Ya it's true and icrank knows lot about all the Idevice so just listen to him:):):):):6:):6:):);):)$$$$$$$