What's new

Syncing the calendar--both ways

thedcdude

Reaction score
I've set up a Yahoo calendar on my home computer and the changes I make to it sync just fine with the iPhone calendar. But sometimes I make changes to the calendar in the field on the iPhone. I can't get these to transfer to the Yahoo calendar when I connect the iPhone. Is it possible to do this?

If you have wifi or 3G enable on your device, once you add/modify events on your calendar on your iPhone, it will automatically sync it to your online Yahoo calendar on a way that when you open Yahoo calendar on your computer the changed you've performed on the phone will be visible on your Yahoo calendar on your computer.

Thanks for the reply. For me updating only works from Yahoo Calendar to my iPhone. Changes made with the iPhone don't make it to my PC. This is with WiFi and 3G turned on and with the iPhone connected via cable. Any other things I could try.

I have the same problem with my iPhone 4s. I add them to my calendar in Outlook, and my phone will update, but when I add the event to the phone, the calendar on my computers won't update. I have both my computers set up - home and work. The work one is an Exchange account. Very Very frustrating. Any help out there???

If you are using Outlook 2003 or older, it will not work properly.