What's new

Sync with my iphone6

dave307

Reaction score
Having problems with my iPhone6.
When I enter an item into Notes then look in icloud and the item don't show up in the specific note,Nor does it show up on the ipad air2 which is also set up to my details.
Have tried turning off the cloud on notes on the phone then turning back on but with no luck.
Made a new note on my ipad and yes it shows up on my iPhone but not from phone to ipad.
Any help Please.
David.

Make sure you don't save notes to the iPhone itself. In Settings - Notes: is there "On My iPhone" Account enabled?

Notes: is there "On My iPhone" Account enabled No its off that's the bottom one on screen.Should that be set to ON?
Thankyou

No, that should be disabled.

Do you use more than one account for the Notes app?

No same account on both, It don't show up in icloud when I go to icloud on my windows pc.

Is your iPhone up to date? The most recent software version is 10.3.3. If it isn't, try updating first.

If that doesn't help, restart iPad and iPhone.

Another option would be to sign out of iCloud on both devices, then sign in again.

Yea the latest updates were done last night 10.3.3
If I sign out of icloud on the devices will anything be lost?
Thanks David

Hi I just turned off icloud on notes on both iPhone and ipad turned both off and back on then turned on the notes icloud backup on both then everything was showing up okay.
Will give it a run in the next few hours to see how things develop.I will certainly get back to you.
I wish to Thank You very much for your assistance, Very much appreciated.
David crossing fingers for luck.Ta

Good morning from South Wales.
Everything is working fine this morning. It must have a small link gone wrong somewhere down the way.
Just one point if I went down the line to sign out of icloud then sign back in,would I lost any data photos etc?
Once again Many thanks for your help.
David (the weather is very wet and windy today)

Good to hear that everything is working fine.
Data will still be in iCloud when you sign out, so you won't lose these. The images will stay in the Photos app.