What's new

Sync problems

Graysdaddy

Reaction score
Me and my wife both have 4S. Everything was ok till this past weekend
She sync'd and it gave her all my apps which was not a big issue she just deleted them.
For some reason it changed her apple id on her phone to mine which she didn't notice.
She was trying to downloaded a new app when she was prompted to enter her password.
She did so 3 times thinking she may have been entering wrong which locked her out.
Any solutions to what may have happened or simple fix. Any way to prevent this from happening again.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like she Sync'd w/ iTunes while logged into your iTunes account. There is a sure fire way of preventing this issue from happening... have seperate user accounts on your computer. You have yours w/ your iTunes account login, information, data, apps, etc. and she has hers w/ all the same. However, it is equally doable while being logged into the same user account. Just make sure that both of the iPhones are NAMED DIFFERENTLY. That's the most common cause of people sharing iTunes ending up w/ each others apps, info, contacts, etc. Let us know if you'd like any more help.