What's new

Swipe to answer is reall hard to see in iOS7

CXXXV

Reaction score
I'm having great difficulty seeing the arrow over the new green area. Is there any way to improve this?

I'm having great difficulty seeing the arrow over the new green area. Is there any way to improve this?
In iOS 7, there is no 'slide to answer' feature. When you receive an incoming call, you must see 2 options, answer (green), and the decline(red) option which has been added with iOS 7. You just need to tap on the answer button to answer the call. That's it! :)

Actually in iOS7, you sometimes do have the option to "slide to answer". Regarding your question, there is no setting at this time that would enhance the visibility of the arrow.

Actually in iOS7, you sometimes do have the option to "slide to answer". Regarding your question, there is no setting at this time that would enhance the visibility of the arrow.
Funny to know that it comes up on some iPhones and does not on others. lol.:)

It depends oh the phone bieng locked or not. When locked you use slider.

It depends oh the phone bieng locked or not. When locked you use slider.
Oh! Thanks for the info. For once, I though that iPhones change their behaviour according to the person they are with.

Pretty sure it shows the slider when on the lock screen for everyone on iOS7. And yeah, I agree everything it "too light" with this new iOS. The phone keypad, texting, notes, etc!

Yea I agree, the colors suck! And on those lines, the music app is so bright that driving at night with the app open is almost as unsafe as texting while driving.

Take a look at settings -> general -> accessibility. There is a vision section i turned the bold text to on to make it easier to see text.

Take a look at settings -> general -> accessibility. There is a vision section i turned the bold text to on to make it easier to see text.
I don't think turning 'bold text' on affects the 'swipe to answer', does it?