What's new

SwiftKey Shows Off its Next Keyboard for iOS 8

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
[

SwiftKey is easily one of the top third-party visual keyboard makers for mobile devices. They are continuously updating and improving their product, and they always stands at the cutting edge of innovation. It's no surprise they would want to create a version of their product for Apple's iOS 8, and that's just what they revealed recently.

Late yesterday, SwiftKey revealed details about their new keyboard app coming to Apple's latest OS. The defining characteristic of SwiftKey software is their awesome feature called SwiftKey Flow (although that is sadly not available for the iPad just yet). Of course, their autocorrection functionality is second to none and is described as "mind-reading." This is because it has the ability to learn from its user.

Of course, this newest version of SwiftKey will improve and refine existing features while adding new ones. This includes something called SwiftKey Cloud, which syncs any info the keyboard learns about you throughout all of your devices and platforms. Check out the video above and the source link below for more info.

Source:
SwiftKey for iOS 8
SwiftKey

I heard SwiftKey was coming to IOS sometime back, Its THE best keyboard and will be the first app I install.

I registered a while back and just received an email from SwiftKey, The app will be available to download to IOS 8 on September 17th as seen in dgstorms link.
I'm really excited about this.

Last edited:
I can't wait. Swiftkey is the only thing I miss from android.

Swiftkey is going to be the first app installed after I upgrade to iOS 8! I really miss being able to swipe instead of having to tap out each word....

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

This is a big step forward in my opinion, The keyboard on previous iPhones was really basic, Anyone who has never used SwiftKey is in for a treat.

It's about time Apple. Thank You. I love this keyboard and miss it dearly.

It's about time Apple. Thank You. I love this keyboard and miss it dearly.
Yes a long overdue move on Apples part, I'm sure this will tempt more Android users to iPhone.

Anyone give this keyboard app a shot yet?

Anyone give this keyboard app a shot yet?
I Have used this and its brilliant, It learns the words you use and after a while you can type almost a whole message just touching the words you want, Get it, Its the best keyboard out there.