What's new

Steve Jobs Gave His Blessing to the iPhone 5

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
8258-iphone-5-first-official-photo.JPG

On the one-year anniversary of Steve Jobs passing, BloombergBusinessweek writes about how Apple has fared in that year, under the leadership of new CEO Tim Cook, and notes that the iPhone 5 was the last iPhone to have the benefit of Steve JobsÂ’ input. BloombergBusinessweek also goes on to say that apart from the iPhone 5, all of AppleÂ’s other products that have been released since Jobs' death have also had his blessing, and there are no products that have been released by Apple yet that did not have his blessing. The next iPhone, therefore, will be the first iPhone without JobsÂ’ direct input, but with the way that Tim Cook has handled his year at the helm so well, and the way in which Apple has gone from strength to strength under his watch, it seems that even without JobsÂ’ direct involvement, the next wave of Apple products will still very much bear his influence, and the mark of his legacy.

Source: Mapping a Path Out of Steve Jobs's Shadow - Businessweek
iPhone 5: Final Steve Jobs-approved Apple phone

Maura said:
On the one-year anniversary of Steve Jobs passing, BloombergBusinessweek writes about how Apple has fared in that year, under the leadership of new CEO Tim Cook, and notes that the iPhone 5 was the last iPhone to have the benefit of Steve Jobs’ input. BloombergBusinessweek also goes on to say that apart from the iPhone 5, all of Apple’s other products that have been released since Jobs' death have also had his blessing, and there are no products that have been released by Apple yet that did not have his blessing. The next iPhone, therefore, will be the first iPhone without Jobs’ direct input, but with the way that Tim Cook has handled his year at the helm so well, and the way in which Apple has gone from strength to strength under his watch, it seems that even without Jobs’ direct involvement, the next wave of Apple products will still very much bear his influence, and the mark of his legacy.

Source: Mapping a Path Out of Steve Jobs's Shadow - Businessweek
iPhone 5: Final Steve Jobs-approved Apple phone

i think the iPhone 5 will be revered as a classic of its genre in time to come, the previous iPhones laid the ground.

Samsung has posted enormous recent profits, but has any of their devices ever commanded such astonishingly high pre release demand?

i speak as one still awaiting delivery of my iPhone 5 32 gb White, i expected my wife to take my 'old' iPhone 4 32 gb handset - but she wants the '5.

Unless i want to loose weight i'd better go order her one - right now!