What's new

StatusModifier Just Updated - Now It's Broken

jimt29

Reaction score
Just update through Cydia.

Now StatusModifer no longer shows free ram in the Status Bar.

Also updated were Activator, Auxo2 and Springtomize. I removed all three to see it there might be a conflict but there is no change.

The first thing StatusModifer talks about is adding free ram to the Status Bar.

Anybody have any suggestions to get free ram back on to the Status Bar?

IOS 7.1, iPhone 5. StatusModifier worked fine before recent update.

Last edited:
StatusModifier is a free application, so you can go on cydiaupdates.com, search for it, and in the version history, click on the previous version to download the deb. Then install the deb on your device

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

StatusModifier is a free application, so you can go on cydiaupdates.com, search for it, and in the version history, click on the previous version to download the deb. Then install the deb on your device

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I checked and there is only a link to the current version available even though a version history is shown. Also I don't know what a deb is so I won't know what to do with it. I tried downloading it to my phone but got an error as well.

I just checked a bunch of the free apps and none of them offer anything but the current version.

Last edited:
7/16/14 It just updated today. No change. Still no Free Ram.

Still hoping for access to the last working version. Two versions back worked fine on the jailbroken iPhone 5 running IOS 7.1.1.

I did contact the person that created StatusModifier but never heard back.

Too bad because it was nice having the available ram displayed in the status bar.

Another update 8/18/14
No change that I can see. Still no available RAM showing.
Would be great if the last working version was available somewhere.

By the way, today I attempted to fine the version number within the app. Can't find it.
Anybody know where the version number is?

Attempt to contact the developer for an archived version of the tweak. There aren't any archived versions online because it's a free tweak.

Well.. The developer replied to my text''s 3 times and each time what he suggested was already done to the iPhone 5.

I suspect that StatusModifier just won't display FREERam on an iPhone 5 running IOS 7.1.2.

Is anyone having success getting StatusModifier to display FREERam on their iPhone 5 running IOS 7.1.2?