What's new

Star Maps / Astrology

Tantrum

Reaction score
Who makes the best astrology app for the iPhone4?
Friend had an app on his droid (maybe Google Sky) that worked with his gyro. It knew the exact angle the phone was held. Very cool when holding it up to the sky. I downloaded one for the iPhone but it seems it just using the GPS and accelerometer...its not nearly as accurate.

I was wondering the same thing. My friend has the app for his driod and really cool.I looked for it and downloaded "planets" not so great then deleted it soon after. let me know if you find the app

I would suggest trying Star Walk. It's my favorite iPhone app for stargazing.
The app is informative, easy to use and has amazing graphics.

Last edited:
pUniverse is best. Retina display and Gyro used. More features than Star Walk.

Look 6 threads down and you'll see my thread.
Star Walk is what ur looking for

Hello Friends...

The best astrology application for the i-phone is Pocket universe and the Star walk...Star walk have compass feature as well as location awareness too...Whereas Pocket Universe allows you to know how the night sky will appear on a future date.This feature is called as Time Travel mode....

Amber Trevena.

Just to clear things up...
you are talking about ASTRONOMY and not astrology. Two very different subjects indeed.

I'm happy that there are apps of this caliber. In the past, to buy a device that could do this it would cost 3 digits.

Indian Astrology - Online Indian vedic Astrology Consultation report & Free Daily horoscopes by expert Indain astrologer. Find Sun signs, Moon Signs horoscope based on indian vedic astrology. Online Personal free daily vedic horoscopes & Astrology Birth Chart report.