What's new

Sprint sucks, but...

quack

Reaction score
I have endless problems with sprint. But it's all I know. It's not like anyone else is any better. Not worth switching.

The grass is always greener...

I just ended a contract with Sprint. The service was OK, but lacking in many areas geographically for coverage; and as I use the phone for a tethered data connection at home (no broadband where I live other than satellite), I'd noticed recently where Sprint was losing connection to the DNS server is my guess (web pages would display blank until I dropped the connection and re-established it).

I'm now on with VZw and an iPhone 4 with nothing to complain about; coverage is much better, broadband speeds excellent.....

I just ended a contract with Sprint. The service was OK, but lacking in many areas geographically for coverage; and as I use the phone for a tethered data connection at home (no broadband where I live other than satellite), I'd noticed recently where Sprint was losing connection to the DNS server is my guess (web pages would display blank until I dropped the connection and re-established it).

I'm now on with VZw and an iPhone 4 with nothing to complain about; coverage is much better, broadband speeds excellent.....

You have capped data....

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

Rivergoat said:

Plan to divorce VZW after 11 years for a Sprint iPhone 5. Coverage use to be better on VZW but after using a Sprint blackberry for work for 4 years, I can't say that anymore. My Blackberry had voice and data coverage in many places where my personal use VZW smartphone was spotty. I imagine Sprint customer service still sucks but I don't seem to need them as much as I did 10 years ago. The technology has improved so much on all carriers.

Update: Verizon and I went though counseling and decided to work things out. They offered me a loyalty plan, kept me on my grandfathered $30/mo unlimited data plan, added 50 rollover minutes, and will send me my white 16GB 4S this month. :D

Last edited: