What's new

Sprint Offering Free iPhone 8 With Trade-In Offer

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Sprint offering iPhone 8 for free as part of upgrade offer.JPG

Following last week’s announcement from Sprint that it would be offering 50% off an 18-month lease for the iPhone 8, the company has gone even further today by announcing that it will give trade-in customers a free iPhone 8.

Proclaiming “We simply won’t be beat by other national carriers,” Sprint’s new offer includes a free 64GB iPhone 8 (cost $699), when a new or existing customer trades in either an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus on the Sprint Flex plan. You can also still get the 50% off offer by trading in an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s Plus.

Sprint is very quick off the blocks here, making it the first carrier to offer a free iPhone 8 to its customers.

So basically, if you live in an area with good Sprint coverage, you could get a free iPhone 8 alongside the company’s other current great deal of five unlimited lines for $90, which is still available until October 31.

Source: Get a free iPhone 8 with Sprint’s upgraded trade-in offer

szeiss

Reaction score
How do you get this deal? When I log into my account and attempt to upgrade my IPhone 7 Plus, it still says I will be charged 33.xx a month.

Caesars

Reaction score
Now let’s hope sprint has enough national influence to force other American networks to do the same !

szeiss

Reaction score
Apparently, you have to own your phone. So anyone already on the IPhone Forever plans are screwed.

brixtonboy

Reaction score
Typical, and you thought it was going to be a great deal

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It might be worth paying off your phone if you have enough equity in it already?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would look into paying it off and then selling it on Craigslist.

Most reactions