What's new

Sprint Now Offering an iPhone for Life Plan to Commemorate the new iPhone 6

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iphone-for-life-plan-sprint.png

It looks like Verizon isn't the only one getting in on the iPhone 6 excitement. Sprint just detailed their new plan designed to entice users who want the new flagship from Apple. It's called the "iPhone for life" plan and it is very aggressively priced. This new concept is made clear in the screen grab above, although you may want to hit up the source link below for all of the details.

It's a pretty aggressive offer that amounts to a lease program that lets you get a new iPhone every two years. Sprint claims you will save $575 during that two-year contract compared to other options. Twenty dollars of your monthly pays for the phone, while the remaining $50 is for your unlimited talk, text and data plan.

Not too shabby marketing gimmick Sprint!

Source: Sprint

nice, not a bad deal at all!

If only they would improver coverage area and service

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
THIS!! ^ ^ ^
What good is a "plan"....if you can't USE it???
Sprint coverage in my area is virtually non-existent!:(

If only they would improver coverage area and service

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EXACTLY, what good is a iPhone if you can't use it because the coverage stinks. There was a time before I switch to Verizon that I had Sprint and could only talk in one corner room of my house....I'm not even going to get into once I left the house ...Oh BOY. Not to mention customer service. Prices are good, but NO thanks