What's new

Spotify icon missing

24 dreamer

Reaction score
I have iPhone 4 & spotify installed which has been updated, but the icon is missing.
How do I restore the icon as I can't get onto spotify otherwise?
Thanx guys
Cheers

24 dreamer said:
I have iPhone 4 & spotify installed which has been updated, but the icon is missing.
How do I restore the icon as I can't get onto spotify otherwise?
Thanx guys
Cheers

Try hard resetting. Hold sleep/wake button and home button for 10 seconds or until you see the apple logo and release.

I've had this happen with several apps. They still show installed in the app store so I can't reinstall them. I've searched for them but no results can be found. Any advice is appreciated. I did the hard reset but had no luck. I have the iPhone 4S, iOS 5.

Last edited:
The problem could be due to possible Restrictions you might have set in the Settings menu. (Kids maybe?)
Did you enable restrictions under "Allowed content"? I'm guessing there's an age restriction active. Under "Allowed content" goto "Apps". Is there a checkmark at "Allow All Apps"? Lowest for Spotify is a checkmark at 12+.

Oh well, just my two cents. This is definitely one of the causes for disappearing App icons, while still installed according iTunes...